Register or login to download
The AntiVertigo flooring system complies with BS4592-0 for people evacuation and has been specifically designed for elevated flooring, stairs, high-level walkways and fire escapes as a non-transparent grating for public safety and reassurance.
The unique design of tightly spaced, profiled bearing bars restricts transparency from any viewing angle. While providing a total visual screen, the grating retains a similar open area between the bars to a conventional grating for ventilation and drainage.
AntiVertigo is manufactured as stair treads with an integrated nosing or as flooring planks for landings or walkways. Flooring panels are manufactured to a modular format so that they can be combined through a neat interlocking of the framing bar without any lateral fixing to create a continuous surface. A standard landing or platform is composed of several Intermediate Panels and an End Panel with an anti-slip nosing extension. Non-standard infill panels are made to custom sizes.
- Transparency: 100% visual screening from any angle of observation
- Heel-proof: 12mm space between the bearing bars
- Anti-ice: virtually no surface where ice can form or be retained
- Anti-slip: in compliance with DIN 51130 (06/2004) – R10 CLASS
- Components: profiled bearing bars 1.8 mm thick; single round transverse bar Ø 6 mm
- Loading: 6.3kN per sqm UDL up to a 1500mm span
NEW: In addition to Steel S235R UNI EN 10025:2005, AntiVertigo is now available in Stainless Steel AISI Type 304.